This privacy notice describes how Eat N Go Ltd uses and protects the information that you give us. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Be rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Information we collect on this site
We collect personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forms, which may include user registration, contact requests etc. The personally identifiable information (Personal Information) collected on this Site can include some or all the following: your name, address, telephone number, email addresses, and any other information you may voluntarily provide. At the point of registration, you will have the option to receive future offers and updates from us by checking the appropriate opt-in box. If you choose to opt-in, your Personal Information will be kept in a secured database and We will alert you via email on new features, special offers, updated information and new services.
Use of personal information
We use the information you provide to register for an account, attend our events, receive newsletters as well as for certain other services
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties
We would like to send you email marketing communication which may be of interest to you from time to time. If you have consented to marketing, you may opt out later.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Legal grounds for processing personal information
We rely on one or more of the following bases:
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you;
- explicit consent that you have given;
- legal obligations.
Access to data
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, Kindly contact our Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need to and in accordance with or Data Retention and Disposal policy. We keep contact information (such as mailing list information) until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information from our live systems. If you choose to unsubscribe from a mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you so that we may honour your request.
Rights in relation to your information
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you from live systems, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information;
- object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).